The 2018 Annual Conference is a chance for ACSC members and people from the New England cybersecurity community to come together and share information, network, and learn about the latest information in cybersecurity.
We will be announcing details for the 2018 Annual Conference soon, but they will be focused on the areas of workforce development, cyber maturity of organizations, and policy. In the meantime, you can review past events here.
Save the Date: November 8, 2018 at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Audience: About 200 CISOs and Director-level reports from our membership and the Greater Boston Cyber Community
Objective: A capstone event to review the latest ACSC research, effective practices in information security, and progress on workforce development and policy.
Outcome: Attendees will leave with a stronger network of cybersecurity professionals, plus additional information to improve the cyber maturity of their organizations.
Topics for 2018:
- Tabletop Drills: We will provide analysis and feedback from our September tabletop cyber drill
- CyberStories: We will wrap-up a year of promoting unique voices in cybersecurity
- Mid-Term Elections: Only two days after the mid-term elections, we'll report back on our Campaign Cyber Defense Workshop and positive changes made to improve cybersecurity in local campaigns
- Threat Intelligence: We will report back on our study conducted jointly with MITRE on creating sub-groups based on organizational cyber maturity.
- Workforce Development: We will report on our collaboration with over 35 colleges, universities, and certificate programs working to expand the labor force for cybersecurity in New England.